Saturday, April 20, 2013

What's That You're Wearing There? | Refashion of the Week - Star Necklace and Disco Buttons

I got this super cute star necklace at Big W this week. I love the charms! I'm finding it a little bit too busy for me though. Time for a refashion!


I removed the charms and created a new bracelet and some earrings for myself. I got to say, I think these will be one of my new favourite pairs of earrings! The chain for the bracelet is one I had before. I also added an extra star charm I had lying about. I wrote a similar DIY/Refashion about this a few weeks back too if you'd like to learn more about how I did this.  Now I'll have to think up a way to use these lovely necklace chains! Too easy!

Here are some disco buttons I bought earlier in the week. Another refashion?


No comments:

Post a Comment